Buy R.E.D.D. on DVD

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Feel The Heat

Who's bright idea was it to shoot this thing in the summer time?

Oh right, It was mine.

It's hot alright, one of the many perks of shooting this movie outdoors. And boy do I feel bad for our Heroine. April Crum has to spend most of the time wearing that thick red cape and hood.  Yes I'm doing this to torture her. But that's how I show my love.



The heat is starting to turn up production wise. Many more shoots to go.  A few obstacles to overcome, but there's nothing a bit of hard work and ingenuity can't get us through.

For those that didn't know, my brother Robert passed away last week. That has definitely added to the anxiety of production.  More specifics about all that on my personal blog HERE.

Thanks to those of you who have messaged me with condolences. I appreciate it greatly.

I promised him I'd finish this for him, and so I go to do so.  I think he would've really liked this one.

Believe it or not there is still a bit of casting to go through. But right now we're concentrating on our principals. Still a few supporting parts to cast and shoot, but we're gonna get there.  Our production timeline is moving along exactly on track. I'm so anxious to get this out to you all to see this.

In the meantime, feel free to continually check out this site for updates.  A production vlog will be coming up soon.

While you're at it, check out the newly re-designed site for our series MONSTER COPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment